December 11, 2010

Kalye Manila 2010

Finally, HSBC Christmas Party is over. A&S Team can now breathe. Green Team can now relax. Haha. It has been a very busy two months for me. After all the planning, meetings, and practices, I can now take my time in the gym woohoo! Bring it on. Oh and by the way, Green Team won 2nd place in the Christmas Party presentation. I think we are the overall champion once again woohoo! But the other team presentations were also really good and you can see their efforts. It's just really a matter on the judges' point of views. Of course, I like our team - especially the Narda scene.. goosebumps. Hands down to all the organizers including Joe, Memon, Chari, Ruby, Tinmay, Abi, and of course, to our choreographers Mickey Perz & Co. They are really very professional and super nice. I like Mickey & Ryan's accent. Haha. For some reason, I have to leave the party early.. I just can't take the risk.. I have to stay away.. after some stupid incident.. just to avoid what is about to happen. What can I say? "GET LOST! Eew eew eew! Haha." Still, that night was a blast! Cheers to the A&S Overall Champion! =)

Here's our "ASAP XV" presentation:

No comments:

Post a Comment