December 18, 2010

ABS-CBN Christmas Special 2010

With 5 free tickets from Joe c/o Mickey Perz, we were able to watch the annual ABS-CBN Christmas Special last December 14 at the Araneta Coliseum. Wow. The show was spectacular. The productions are sooo freakin' amazing. Of course, all I want to see among the Kapamilya stars are Toni Gonzaga & Zanjoe Marudo. But my favorite part is when Arnel Pineda did the Air Supply medley along with the UST Singers & Orchestra. Goosebumps. Also, many were touched in Gary V's solo rendition of "I will be here" and "Warrior is a Child". I saw some people crying in the audience. Overall, it was one of the best concerts I ever watched. I can't wait to watch it again on the telecast tomorrow.


Chie, Joe, Tinmay

My fellow green team rep, Memon

The best comedian today, Vice Ganda!

Toni, Vhong, Bea, John Lloyd, Anne, Echo, Christine, & Zanjoe woohoo!

Sam Milby with the Star Magic Talents

More of Sam Milby with the Star Magic Talents What a production number!

Mr. C with the UST Orchestra

Mr Pure Energy - Gary V

Oh that is our choreographer, Mickey Perz!!!

Toni, Gary V, Zsa Zsa, Billy doing songs from the movies

The seductive performance of Greta with Jason, Jake, Derek, and Zanjoe

Megastar, Piolo, and all the Kapamilya Stars doing the finale

No comments:

Post a Comment