December 5, 2010

CCO Christmas Party 2010



Last December 3, we had our department Christmas Party. Of course we have a contest but this time, we only have two teams involved: BGC vs iHub. This year’s theme is HIPHOP!!! Although we are not all skilled to dance hiphop, we have to create a music video that will look like we are a dance crew. Because we are so busy in BGC, we just shoot our video for one day, lunchtime. Miel just did a great job editing it to make it a better video than expected. Of course, we already knew that iHub team will win the contest after knowing that they shoot for almost a week in different venues. Career! Plus they have dedicated dancers to do the choreography. Still, it is just a matter of making the video for fun. Yes it is fun – especially after watching the two videos.

We also had a live rap contest after the film showing. It was just announced a day before the party so there is really no time to prepare. Glad that “Stupid Love” is included in the playlist so it is our time to shine together with my gangsta partner, Brylle Genio. I'm not really in a hiphop mode that night but when we are about to rap, I suddenly changed my attire to something I'm not really used to. I borrowed Brylle's extra jersey, Ish's cap, Jana's ponytail, I did a little folding in my pants, and put on my high cut Chuck Taylor shoes (which is always under my workstation) and I'm ready!

There are five teams and we won the contest. I also won a raffle prize. So I guess it is one lucky day for me. The iHub FTS also showcased their dancing talents by acting like Jabbawokeez. As usual, Brian Diche never fails to impress us. It is really a fun night and I was amazed that many people came and joined the party. We really need this kind of event. After all the things that our department experienced, we all came together as one. I am still proud to be in CCO. Next stop.. HSBC Christmas Party!!! Goodluck Green Team! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment