January 1, 2013

X-Factor USA 2012 - Season 2

Super Late Post!

I've been following the show since the start and this year, I admit I didn't like the winner, Tate Stevens. Not really a fan of country music but he looks nice and so America loved him. For me, Fifth Harmony or Carly Rose should have won. Overall, it was a good season. I love Britney and I had a crush on Demi haha. I heard LA Reid will leave the show next season. That's sad. Anyway here are my favorite performances of the season.





and of course, I don't know what Britney did to her during live performances but she is just not the real Beatrice. This is the kind of song she should have sung in the live shows. Oh well. I'm a fan of Beatrice since this performance. The voice - my God! So beautiful.



No comments:

Post a Comment