March 18, 2012

Lunch Buffet at Market Cafe, Hyatt Hotel

March 17, 2012 marks the most memorable day of our life. On this day, we have experienced the best buffet we've tried so far! As in ever!

For a discounted deal grocer price of Php995, we consumed every possible space in our stomach just to try every available food there.

Market Cafe's ambiance was great. It is very spacious enough to go around without bumping to other customers. The buffet stations are the best! Complete as I must say. From salad, pasta, chinese, asian, japanese, seafoods, dessert, carving station, to the unlimited drinks in the refrigerator!!! I can't think of anything that is lacking in this buffet. Everything was just perfect.

I'm just afraid I can't post any food as photography is not allowed in the buffet area.

Anyway, trust me. If you try this buffet, your expectations will go up compared to other 5-star hotels. You will wish every buffet is just like Market Cafe.

Overall, this is on top of my list. Very very nice indeed. If Deal grocer will offee this promo again, I wouldn't hesistate to buy multiple vouchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment