March 10, 2012

One Week

One week in my new work did not kill me... that's a good sign right? But I must admit that it was not easy adjusting from a relaxed work environment to such a high-pressured job. Yet, at the end of the day, I know I survived. Oatmeal and skyflakes became my best friends. I lose 3 pounds already for not eating like I used to. Good thing I have a very supportive teammates and they all welcomed me and treat me nicely. After all, maybe change is good for me. I have been in my previous department for almost seven years. Now, I am here to a very different working environment. People are busy and talking is almost not allowed as our work required the most detailed-conscious attention. Oh well, let's look at the brightside - I am learning new bank process. If the time comes that I will give up, I guess this learnings will matter in the future so here I am hanging on. More patience needed. Thank God I have some friends to brighten up my mood sometimes and of course, thanks to Viber. Nothing beats a call from someone special after a stressful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment