September 17, 2011

Cookies and Cream

How sweet is that?

A surprise gift from you.

Oh cmon.

Yeah things aren’t just the way it used to be.

But will you ever know how I felt for you before?

Maybe.

I guess I can let my heart speak now.

After all these years.

But I just cannot look back at the old times again.

Because I know that some thing didn’t change.

That kinda feeling will always be the same.

I guess what really changed is how I dealt with it as time goes by.

Accept. Accept. Accept.

It has always been you even though she’s always been on you.

That I learned and accepted.

Still, I didn’t feel that spark again with others the way when I was with you.

Yikes. Why am I saying this?

Oh. I hate this part.

Like what I said, I can’t look back. Things changed. Moments passed.

During this time, there is still a question playing in my mind..

Did I really move on?

Or am I just fooling myself?

Ever heard this line?

How can I move on, when I’m still in love with you?

Oh cmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment