September 10, 2011

KC @ 26


It may not be the best birthday I had (it is still 2008) but it is the funniest surprise ever. Thanks to my HSBC colleagues for making it really cute and memorable one. Of course, I prepared my traditional merienda “fiesta” in the office. All foods were brought by my brother and parents in Bulacan. Pansit, Buchi, Empanada, Dolor’s Kakanin, Puto, Pichi-pichi, Estre’s cake, Red Ribbon cake - It was really fiesta. I received many good feedbacks about the food. Some were actually ordering the following day like the empanada, buchi, and puto.



By night, I celebrated my birthday by going to the gym! Haha. Well, after all the food I ate, I decided to attend the Body Combat class. By the way, I already had dinner with my family day before my birthday so overall I guess my birthday was complete. It was simple, just what I like it used to be. Thank you for those who remembered. I am wishing for a good health for me and my family. At the end of the day, I thanked Him for 26 years of life. And one more thing, I wish for a happy heart. That’s it.

Happy 26th.

No comments:

Post a Comment