September 18, 2011

Angola is Miss Universe 2011




Angola's Leila Lopes was crowned Miss Universe 2011 during the live pageant finale held Monday, September 12, 2011, in Sao Paulo, Brazil.

This is the first time that Angola has won the Miss Universe title.

In fairness, after watching her answer in the pageant, she really deserves to win it all.

She is also a black beauty. Seems very confident and is really gorgeous.

For Shamcey, thank you. Nice fight! It was a hard question but she didn't took a breath and answered poisely and I couldn't think of any better answer for this.

The question asked to Ms. Shamcey was, “Would you change your religious beliefs to marry the person you love? Why or Why not?”

“If I had to change my religious beliefs, I will not marry the person that I love. Because the first person that I love is God, who created me.

And I have my faith, my principle. And this is what makes me who I am. And if that person loves me, he should love my God, too.”

- Shamcey Supsup, Miss Universe 3rd Runner-Up


No comments:

Post a Comment