March 26, 2011

Trivia Night!

Wow.

Finally this is over.

Just a one night event but Cha & I have been preparing for this in like 3 weeks!

I did all the questions with some contributions from the A&S but hell yeah it is hard to choose the questions for some reason! Luckily I have my internet in the office so I got the chance to really check the correct answers.

It's our first time to really be in-charge of the Trivia Night so not everything was perfect.. we forgot to reserve a projector/screen/permit before the event itself.. thankfully Sir Dennis Galimba was nice to me he did the permit quickly.. thanks also to the Admin team for the screen and to CAO for the projector haha. At the end of the day, I felt a little stressed but more importantly I am more than happy. Everything just went well and everyone is happy. I think everyone enjoyed the event. I actually prepared 20 questions per round but only 8-10 questions were asked due to time constraint. My favorite would be the "Joseph the dreamer" answer! Winner!

Congrats to Yellow & Blue Team.

They really deserved to win.

Green Team struggled in the Difficult round. Geez. But we will be more ready by July.

See you on the Triva Night Level Up! - 2nd Leg

No comments:

Post a Comment