March 13, 2011

How Do You Know / Just Go With It

Today, I had my chance to watch two chick flicks..

How Do You Know - With the complete amazing cast, I can't believe I'm saying this - it is INSANELY boring. Sorry. Such a paradox. It's just a perfect example of a movie that will make you sit and stare at the end credits thinking like "so that's it?".. It’s nowhere near funny. Paul Rudd's cuteness was the only positive thing in the film for me. I sooo love Reese, but not in this movie.


Just Go With It - Heard from my friends that this film is good so I watched it. Wow. Jennifer Aniston can't be 42! She's still very beautiful. About the movie, well it's hilarious but won't be my favorite. Still, it is a feel good movie. And one more thing, I heard the most amazing mash up ever - Chasing Cars & Every Breath You Take ~ or simply "Every Car You Chase" - Must listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment