August 27, 2010

Lovers

Since I am bedrest for a week because of my sickness, I decided to watch something to ease the boring part of it. So I checked my DVD collections and grab this Korean series entitled, LOVERS. I am not really a fan of Korean series, only movies. I only watched Endless Love (which I don’t like!) and Lovers in Paris (which I really like!) before. Since my mother is also sick, we watched it together. It’s funny because it is very addicting. We started morning and need to stop it by midnight so I could sleep. The following day, we started 9am and finished by 9pm. Just like that, we finished a 21-hour Korean series. We both liked it. My favorite scene is the theme park scene. After that, I started researching about the series. I learned that the two main characters became lovers in real life but then Lee Seo Jin broke up with Kim Jun Eun. How sad. I think they looked adorable together especially when Lee serenaded Kim in the pilot episode of Chocolate. Vivian, that is her famous role in Lovers in Paris. The difference of this series from Paris is it is more dramatic and involves action scenes. Overall, it is worth seeing and of course, I downloaded the soundtrack. I really like Kim! Her personality is really amazing. Where is she? I read that she is hosting the musical show – “Chocolate” which airs twice a week. I saw Charice singing in one of the episodes. She is also doing a comeback in a new series where she plays a part of a band. I miss Lovers in Paris. Once in a while, I listen to the soundtrack and watch one episode per day. I guess that whatever Kim portrays, her role as Vivian will always be her best role ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment