August 8, 2010

Why is Robin Padilla sooo Good-looking?

I never really noticed Robin before but after watching him in “Pilipinas Win na Win” this afternoon, well I could say he is really handsome. It’s Mariel Rodriguez’ birthday celebration and it’s amazing how he really showed her affection to Mariel on live television. His gesture is too good to be true but I cannot deny it, with his charm and appeal, girls would really fall for him. That’s why I won’t be surprised if Mariel would answer Robin with a “yes”. After all, Robin already confessed in E-Live that he loves her and he even bought her a 1.2 million worth of diamond ring. The one on one interview of Mariel & Robin in E-live brought me the “kilig” feeling again. It’s truly sweet to watch them and see the happiness in their eyes. In fairness to Mariel, even if Robin is confessing his feelings, she still managed to run the interview but mostly, she’s in tears, maybe a little bit touched and overwhelmed. I guess love… once you felt it, you cannot really hide it. In case of Mariel and Robin, the spark is very obvious. The people around you can tell it. I always liked Mariel because of her natural beauty and style in hosting skills. I saw her in person at a mall and even if without make-up, she is really beautiful. What more can I say? I think I felt that before and it’s really a crazy feeling. So for Mariel, happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment