October 6, 2012

Team Dinner at Sambokojin

Last October 5, we had our team dinner at Sambokojin, Edsa.

It was my first time here so I am truly excited. Since it is Friday night, we were stuck in traffic for about an hour so there is enough time to make us feel hungry.

Around 7:30pm, we arrived in Sambokojin and started our dinner eventhough we still aren't complete.

Compared to Yakimix, the ambiance here is better and is not too crowdy. You don't need to line up for the food especially tempura. You can also order to their waiters who are always ready to help you. Everything was fine. They also offer us Bibimbap, the famous rice dish of Koreans. They will serve it in you table. Of course, I enjoyed grilling the usual beef, chicken, mushroom, and pork cuts.

For a price of Php599, you can eat Japanese and Korean dishes at their best. One thing I noticed is that their dessert station only has few sweets to offer. Still, I enjoyed my dinner with my team.

Just look at the pictures and see for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment