October 28, 2012

Merienda buffet at Barrio Fiesta

This afternoon, I craved for dinuguan after my workout at Fitness First, The Block so first thing I thought is of course Barrio Fiesta. They have the best dinuguan ever!

I finished my gym class at 2pm so I have to wait 2 more hours for the buffet merienda. I just meet my friend there and catch up with her. We both love their dinuguan. We end up very full that it we can hardly walk after.

Their merienda buffet opens at 3-6pm during weekdays and 4-6pm during weekend and holidays.

For a price of Php130, you'll get what you paid for. Just a tip, if you aren't really up to eat dinuguan, then I don't think this is the place for you. But aside from dinuguan with puto, you can also try their lugaw with tokwa't baboy and pansit which are also good.

Other foods include lomi, ginataang halo halo, carbonara, ukoy, puto bungbong, gulaman, camote cue, ube haleya, kutsinta, giniling that you can add to their pandesal. But these aren't the their best offering.

Try their dinuguan, the best.

Check out some photos below.



1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

Very happy to see this awesome buffet fiesta. It reminded me of my friend’s tea party that she threw at one of LA event venues. I managed everything perfectly there and really happy that everyone liked it. Everyone loved it and appreciated my work.

Post a Comment