October 26, 2012

Lunch Buffet @ Marriott Cafe

This afternoon, we are fortunate to experience the 50% off discount in Marriott Cafe in celebration of their 3rd year anniversary.

For Php775, I guess we paid more than enough because of their sumptuous lunch offering. You have the Pasta station, Salad station, Chinese station, indian station, japanese station, and of course the dessert station.

They also have US primerib steak which I love. But one thing is missing again.. tempura!!! Still, we have plenty of dishes to try so our money were still worth it. They have shrimp, mussels, and oysters that you can request for grilling. You can also order your own style of noodles, mongolian, and pasta.

The dessert station is one of the best that I had. First time to try unlimited gelato in a buffet. They have like 10-12 flavors of it which include hazelnut nutella, tiramisu, black forest, strawberry, mango, vanilla, etc. I had 8 scoops!!!!

Their sweets in the refrigerator are all so delicious and their fruits are complete which includes my favorite kiwi and dragonfruit.

Well, I must say that this is one of the best buffet eventhough the main dishes are few, they have many stations to choose from. Overall, it was a nice experience. If this is a regular rate though, I will not comeback unless I am craving for good gelato and desserts.

Check out the photos!

1 comment:

Post a Comment