November 26, 2012

Calypso Legend Hotel at Hanoi, Vietnam

Although we have big discount in Sofitel Metropole, we chose Calypso because it is #1 in Tripadvisor website. I trust the website and so we booked here and I'm glad we did.


The hotel is like a 5-star to me. You get the 5-star treatment and the 5-star rooms. I feel we paid lesser than we have to pay for their service. It wasa nice experience and I would definitely recommend this to anyone going to Hanoi. It is very convenient at it is located in the heart of Old Quarter. It is just 2-minutes walk away from Ho Kiem Lake and Water Puppet Theatre. It just 10-15 minutes walk away to Dong Xuan Market. 

The rooms were great! Complete with dvd, mini ref, bathub, complimentary water and fruits. They also have wifi in every floor. I tell you it was so fast!!!







They have friendly, accommodating, and nice staff. Tommy is one of their nicest staff. If you have troubles finding your directions, they will give you their own map and tell you how to go to places you want. If you want a taxi, they will call one for you and guide the driver.







The buffet breakfast was also good. You will have to choose from their menu and they will serve it hot and fresh. Aside from the menu, you can get your own cofee, tea, fruits, cereals, breads in their breakfast table.

Now I know why it has so many good reviews. That's why I didn't hesitate to write my own review. 5 stars!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment