April 11, 2012

Dinner Buffet @ Cafe Jeepney

Last night, we availed the deal grocer vouchers we bought for a discounted price of Php750 at Cafe Jeepney, Intercontinental Hotel.

I'm so excited since it is a 5-star hotel just like Hyatt. But to my surprise, it became one of the worse buffet that I've tried. I'd rather choose Yakimix over this. The reason is because they have very few dishes and the dessert station then that's it. Very few dishes meaning maybe like 10 only which is not so appetizing. I don't know if this is their regular dinner buffet but during our time, I was very disappointed. On a brighter side, they have plenty of dessert but still not worth of Php750.

I would not come back or recommend this unless it's for free.

Check out photos below.


No comments:

Post a Comment