April 6, 2012

My Holy Week Thoughts

During this time of the year, I always feel like I am becoming a better person each year. I don't know. It's comes with the mood as a Catholic when you are reflecting about what your life has been. I am just so thankful to Him for giving me a blessed life. I'm a kinda guilty because at times I am taking advantage my free times and forgetting to thank Him everyday. I admit I may not be the most religious person who goes to Church every week but I am a believer and sometimes I feel like I just have to kneel and pray just to thank God for all the blessings that I have received. I am aware how fortunate I am to have this kind of life. I can say that I don't have all things that I wanted in life, but I do have a happy life with my friends and family. I can't ask for more than anything else from these priceless gifts. As of writing, I am watching TV5's "Ang Katapusan" special. Sometimes, you can't help but think if this is true. But whatever happens, we should all be prepared and as Catholic, just choose right over wrong - as always. So have a meaningful Holy Week everyone! I am leaving one of my favorite Church songs, Bukas Palad's O Hesus Hilumin Mo.

No comments:

Post a Comment