November 7, 2011

Where to go this December?

Since today is holiday, I used most of my time searching for places where I could spend my 22 days off from work in December. First option is Guam. For only $450 not bad. My aunt stays there so I have no problem. My dad even agreed already since it is just 3 hours away from Manila. He said that it is nice here. But when I checked their shopping places, reviews are terrible. I also learned that Best Buy Store is not located in Guam so erase erase. Next is Honolulu. My dad said it is better here. But when he said that it's a 10-hour airplane ride, I had a second thought of it - I'd rather go to San Francisco if that's the case haha. Lastly, I checked Paris. Woah. Of course, my dream place. But why am I checking the Paris when I know I will only go here for my honeymoon haha. Erase erase again. So until now, I'm still torn, should I pursue my LA trip? Waaaah. At the back of mind, I really want Singapore, but if there is no promo for December, I think I will book my very last resort which is..

No comments:

Post a Comment