November 30, 2011

Made in One Week


There’s a saying that love comes when you least expect it.

Oh cmon.

I can’t believe I will experience these overwhelming emotions this past week. When I thought that love won’t ever come again after all the heartaches I’ve experienced in the past couple of years, here I am again smiling and wondering, it he really the one meant for me?

I don’t believe in destiny in but this case, I think there’s a mixture of fate and coincidence.

I call this entry “made in one week” as everything I am writing now is the result of meeting a guy in one week.

The first time we met, I knew I felt the spark – some sort of magical feeling. Corny it may sounds, but hell yeah. He’s a complete stranger but I felt comfortable in an instant with him after our first conversation.

I’m glad that there is an instant connection between us. I never thought he’ll feel the same way for me too. For him, it was love at first sight. For me, it was love at first conversation. Haha. This was the first time again I felt this to a guy again since 2008.

I don’t want to go into details. To make the story short, after hanging out, talking, spending hours together, meeting friends and family, here we are in a situation we don’t want to be at. It’s time to say goodbye. Yeah, right. Goodbye.

It’s a long story. All I can say is that he’s now a memory to me. One week of love as they say is what I will always cherish. I feel sad but who knows, as they call it serendipity, we may see each other once again in the near future. Nothing is certain especially in love. But I know one thing for sure - that I will forever miss his presence and company.  Am I over re-acting? I don’t care. The hype of this emotional ride is undeniably strong. I always think about him and hope he is just right by my side. But I know everything happens for a reason. Maybe God wants me to think that there is still hope for me to find that one true love. After all, I thought that all guys are the same. This time around, I found the sort of perfect guy but just not in a perfect situation. Still, I am wishing and praying that everything will turn out just the way God has planned it. Love Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment