February 4, 2012

Now Playing ♥

Love songs... after a long time of not playing this playlist in my IPOD, I suddenly found the guts and inspiration to listen to these songs again. After all, Valentines day is fast approaching. Who says love songs are only for couples and lovers? Nah. 

Here are some of the good old love songs of the times I'm currently playing. It's just good feel the love right?

I've fallen for you - Jamie Rivera
Swept Away - Christopher Cross
Got to believe in magic - David Pomeranz
In your Eyes - Dan Hill
Always - Atlantic Starr
If ever you're in my arms again - Peabo Bryson
Destiny - Jim Brickman
All my life - America
You're the inspiration - Peter Cetera
Getting To Know Each Other - Gerard Kenny
Please be careful with my heart - Jose Mari Chan
Can we just stop and talk a while - Jose Mari Chan
Afraid for love to fade - Jose Mari Chan
Don't know what to do - Ric Segreto 
Basta't kasama kita - Dingdong Avanzado 
To Love Again - Dingdong Avanzado

No comments:

Post a Comment