February 26, 2011

Justin Bieber's New Haircut

Justin Bieber's hair is being sold on eBay.

The world's famous Canadian Pop-R&B singer recently had his famous locks cut and they are now listed on the internet auction site with the current top bid at $7,200.

Justin also dropped by Ellen DeGeneres' show and brought her some of his cut hair, for a belated
birthday present. He told Ellen that he got inspired by how Ellen make her hair.



The world's famous Canadian Pop-R&B singer also suggested that Ellen auction it off for charity.

Here's how the interview goes:

Ellen: Look at your cute little haircut! You got a brand new haircut. Don’t you love his haircut? Cheers I like it.

Justin: I was inspired by yours.

Ellen: By my haircut?


Justin: By yours.


Ellen: I know, eventually it’d come around. It’s adorable. Were people like, “Hey, don’t cut it!” Were people freaking out?


Justin: Yeah, but I was like, “I don’t really care.”


Ellen: I like it because you can’t do the same thing over and over again. You have to change it up. I think it’s great. I love your haircut.


Justin: Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment