November 21, 2010

Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows Part 1

With a free movie ticket & cocktails from HSBC Corporate Banking, I got a chance to watch Harry Potter on its opening week. What can I say, it's the beginning of the end. The movie is so bitin! I hardly noticed that it is a 2:30 hour movie because the movie is so exciting. The movie is noticeably darker than the previous ones. The tagline ‘Nowhere Is Safe’ is certainly fitting. At times, I got a bit surprised especially the snake battle scene. OMG. The cinematography is amazing. Everything was so pleasing to the eye. It definitely had it's creepy moments like when Hermione and Harry decide to go to Godric's Hallow. That scene was intense. It's like watching horror film.



The movie is also very emotional. Maybe because the three main characters portrayed their best. They just nailed every emotion. Watching them scream, cry, and laugh at each other in different scenes was heartwarming. Of course I already had the idea on who will die but watching them die is very sad especially Hedwig. I think the movie did a really great job with putting in just the right amount of flashback-type scenes, action, and emotional play. It was a really great decision to split this book into two movies because it allowed them to capture a lot more of the details! Astonishing! That maybe the one word I can say about the movie. It's great. Ohwell, I cannot wait to go see the final conclusion in July. This is HISTORY! Go watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment