November 2, 2008

Ricky Rubio... The Next Big Thing! Ü




The last time I watched the olympics, it was Spain vs USA in the finals. Obviously, I was rooting for USA to win the gold because of Kobe. But then I saw this young man with the "Beatles-like" haircut and struck me most. The announcer keeps telling that he's been in the Spain National Team since he's 14 years old and I was shocked. Right now, he's just an 18 year old kid. Since then, I used to get updates on him on the internet and as per the ESPN.com's projected draft next year, he'll be in the Top 10 list. I won't be surprised because this Spaniard teammate of Pau Gasol is really amazing on his passes, just need to workout more and shoot well. Good luck and I will follow his basketball career as of now (just like Kobe...) Ü

No comments:

Post a Comment