December 1, 2012

Lunch at HEAT, Edsa Shangri-La

I had my lunch at HEAT last November 30.

I'm expecting a lot in this lunch buffet because I heart Heat is second to Sofitel when it comes to buffet experience.

Well, the reviews were right. It is really one of the best for me so far. 

The crowd is perfect. Although you will noticed that the cafe is full, the crowd is not noisy and proper. They almost have the most complete dishes if oyster and mussels are only present. But still! The main dishes are so wide. They have the best lechon ad US prime rib. So delicious! They also have friendly waiters and staff.

Wow. As in the dessert was awesome!!! First time to try the tepanyaki ice cream. Though you have to line up here, it is worth it. They have complete flavors for the crepes. The cakes are good. They also have a not so sweet braso de mercedes which is good. The fruits are so many. Complete and freshly cut. I just loved their dessert section.

I got the GC for Php750, but for a regular price of Php1650, I will not hesitate to try dining here again. It's a good experience and the hotel ambiance is so nice.

Just check out the photos below. 


























































No comments:

Post a Comment